Thursday, April 16, 2009

Greg Carroll Learn 2 Skate: Day 2

I've just got to tell this story. Learn 2 Skate is going so well. I have to admit, I wasn't sure how it would feel to do Learn 2 Skate with two schools.

"Would it be too much work,"
"Could we keep all the details together for two schools?"
"Will the new school actually like this for their first graders."

In the end I reasoned that this was the time to go for it. God would provide for all the details. He had already provided for the new relationship with a new school, and Greg Carroll's friends and family were behind it.

Well I am very thankful to say that God has provided in every way. I wrote on Tuesday about the Lo family coming out of the woodwork to help out. Today it was the Kelly Phillips
Foundation. We had about a dozen helpers today from the foundation. They dug right in, tied skates, handed out helmets, encouraged kids, and gave out lots of smiles.
Ivan with his tutor Dan Phillips

So Thank you Kelly Phillips Foundation for your generous service to DinoMights and the first graders of Green Central School. Thank you Lord for providing wonderful people who have no other motivation, but to serve.

No comments: