Friday, May 8, 2009

Dino NHL Impersonations

There's been a lot of talk about the NHL on the Dino blog lately. There has also been a lot of talk about Ovechkin and Crosby. Well, it occurs to me that reading this blog does not make a person a fan of the NHL. You may not care who is going to win the Cup, and you may not know who Crosby and Ovechkin even are! However, if you are reading this blog, you are probably interested in the kids of DinoMights. So in light of recent NHL conversations, I thought it would be appropriate do show some of the skills of our own kids, just so you know I'm not biased when I talk about how great they are. (Well, I am biased, but see for yourself anyway!) If you want to see more of the DinoMights playing hockey and doing various other things visit the DinoMights Webpage and click the Video Tab.


No comments: