Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BIG EVENT!

I'm a very linear thinker. One thing at a time suits my brain best. But October is the month that challenges my brain to keep things straight at DinoMights more than any other.

You see, we are on the verge of a big event. Well to be more clear we are on the verge of several big events . . . many big events.

In just a week, we will start tutoring, then the first hockey practices. We are kicking off some new programming for High School aged students this month. And of course, our big fundraiser event is coming up on Monday November 15.

So here's the challenge: Keep it all straight and be sure to tell the stories.

(Do I really want to do this?) Yes. I'm doing it. I'll post every weekday from now to the fundraiser on the 15th. There's so much on which to keep you updated.

Please stay tuned, and get active with the DinoMights this month!

No comments: