Friday, May 28, 2010

Please Support Paola

Name: Paola F.

Age: 17 years old

Camp Attending:

Kids Across America (KAA)

KAA is a Christian Sports Camp located in Southern Missouri. The camp is dedicated to building Christian leaders by encouraging, equipping and empowering urban youth and their mentors through sports camping.

My Favorite thing about camp:

My Favorite things about going to camp are:
The sports and the people.

One thing I have learned about God at camp:

I have learned a lot about God at camp.

One way you could pray for me while I’m at Camp is . . .

Pray for my faith. Pray that I will become closer with God.

• $300 or just $25 per month can support Paola’s full KAA costs including transportation and tuition.

• Special gifts of any amount are investments in the lives of urban youth by sending them to camp.

To sponsor Paola with a full or partial camp scholarship please click the donate button below, and type "Camp Scholarship for Paola," in the description line.








No comments: