Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome Jensine!

Hello! I’m a new face around here and I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Jensine Pulford and I am here as one of the new program assistants. I have just recently returned to Minneapolis after having spent the last five years teaching abroad in both Guatemala and Jalisco, Mexico. It was a difficult decision to move back, but it has been so much fun getting to know this awesome city all over again. I had forgotten how much I appreciate its unique and beautiful mix of people and culture. And, it is home of the DinoMights!!! I am excited to be here and I am thankful for this brilliant opportunity to be blessed by and to serve with the Dinos! I look forward to meet and build relationships with the Dino community, to be apart of its growth and to see the many ways it will grow me as well. Blessings to you,

Jensine

No comments: